Bryan - Tulsa, Oklahoma
Themes: good & evil

I believe that people know the difference between good and evil. This may be inate. This may be from collective behavior. I really do not know. I believe that this mortal coil is gaining universal consciousness. What is this? I believe in reincarnation and dreams. We have all done this before. We just need to all get along. Easy? No. Possible? Yes.

We all want a better future for our offspring and ourselves… no?

We all want to leave a better world for others than what we were left with. We want art, diversity, understanding, love, respect, manners, heirlooms, musick, trust…

I am faced every day with moral delimas. I am agnostic, but I work at an evangelical printing and mailing center. It makes me a better person because I am around people that are leading good examples for others. Do I believe what they believe… not really. I do not cuss now. I have two young daughters. Does that make it better for them? Yes it does.

I believe that if you want to be a better person… you think it, and it manifests itself as an opportunity. Chose it, you move towards universal consciousness.

It is not hard. We complicate everything with what we are exposed to.

Humans throughout the ages have complicated life.

We started drawing in caves. Others interpreted it and now we have art galleries. We still do not know what the fuck is up with that. I say this because I am a painter and in years later I understand what it meant. I can explain it… because I finally figured out what that side of my brain was pre programmed from birth. Before birth. I have flashes in my dreams. I see a future that is very good. Is it heaven? Who knows? Who cares? Do you?

I may be way off here.

But this is what I believe.