Kristan - Johnson City, Tennessee
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that tomorrow will be a better day. I believe that as I lie in bed and think about all of the problems and stresses that lie on my shoulders, the sun will bring with it new warmth. The rays will soak through my body, and for a fleeting instant, bring peace.

I believe that tomorrow will be a better day. I believe that as I go through the monotonous routines of life, the type of habitual routines that the body performs but the mind does not, that tomorrow will bring with it spontaneity. At some point in time tomorrow, I will do something new that draws a smile to my face and lightness in my heart. I believe that someone or something will make me laugh and forget the drama, chaos, and turmoil that swirls around my head and follows me with every step I take.

I believe that tomorrow will be a better day. I believe that even though days are long and filled with routines, stress, work, and chaos, there is still hope for tomorrow. I believe there is a hope and a prayer that tomorrow will be great. I believe that slumber will wipe away everything bad that happened that day before and in the morning I will wake up to a brand new day, and that this day will be better than the last. I believe that tomorrow will be a better day.