Georgia - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

What I Believe…

I believe there is only one creator, a power greater than any and all humans.

I believe that every person prays to the same God and calls that power by different names.

I believe faith is in each individual’s soul and not found in any man made institution called religion.

I believe religion is nothing but a practice of rituals and true peace may only be found within one’s soul.

I believe every person was made by God, and life is a gift of learning, each person’s path will be unique.

I believe God made no mistakes, all souls are equal, some are given a more fortunate path than others.

I believe the Earth is God’s creation and people are given the responsibility of stewardship.

I believe God gave this planet as a precious gift for our sustenance and enjoyment to be appreciated,

not abused or taken for granted.

I believe money, property and prestige are distractions in learning God’s plan.

I believe when one is absorbed in the superficial all that is meaningful and fulfilling is ignored.

I believe Nature does not belong to us, we borrow nature’s resources from God

I believe every part of an animal should be used, when a tree is cut for firewood another should be

planted, when an insect becomes annoying show the creature a different place to go, when a snake crosses your path

stay away and keep property clean to avoid rodents and other pests…We don’t understand God’s plan.

I believe every creature has a purpose and there is nothing in God’s plan that should be demeaned, abused or killed for

I believe all creatures are cared for by God. Animals are not born with evil and good as a spiritual dilemna. Because

animals don’t make choices between right and wrong does not make them less worthy of a place on this planet.

I believe every one of us must die and if God gave us free will we should allow one another freedom to decide how we

handle death, illness and family responsibility.

I believe no human is so pure they can pass judgement on another and pontificate what any other human should do.

I believe those who feel they are close to God while on Earth do not understand how great God truly is, and don’t know

how God feels about any one of us – they have never had the conversation.

I believe it is only in death we feel God’s love for us and only in death is true justice given to each of us by God.

I believe there are no coincidences, that people are put in your life for a purpose, death occurs when God wants you, not

when you want to go, and each one of us is responsible for our life’s path.

I believe if you waste prayer on frivolous items, such as money or popularity, you will miss what is truly valuable in

God’s world: life itself.