mike - Calgary, Canada
Themes: prejudice

Prejudice are people that have no reason to put people down and distribute there culture. Prejudice people are people that have a bad heart and they have no brains what so ever. They think extremely different than people that are not prejudice. God put us people on earth and he thought that everyone could be equal. The funny thing is that we are. We all have 2 legs, 2 arms, 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose and our feelings are just the same and also we are humans.

Prejudice people make me sick to my stomach. They are so racist to people and i just dont get it. People have no sympathy at all for others. Its like they dont have a brain at all or they think stupid and have a low heart. They put people down for the way they dress, look, speak, culture, skin color and other things. The people that are being put down probably hear this all the time and it is beating on them and hearting their in sides.

In my personal life i had a friend who i would play basketball with at the school on the tar mack. My friend has a different skin color as me. He was black and we were good friends. I treated him like antone else that i would talk to. He was like a brother to me. One day me and my friend were playing basketball at school out side. We were having a blast! A huge group of guys came walking over and started saying bad things to my friend. One thing they said was ” why are you hanging out with him”. I knew my friend got heart right then. I said to the guys ” Why cant i.” He is like a brother to me. And i also said ” you guys are sick minded people who only think of hate and how to hurt other people that dont look like you.” Then one of the guys said “lets get out of hear.” My friend said to me ” you are a true pal and i appreciate what you have done. In my heart it felt so good. It felt like my heart grew and that i grew stronger, and gave a huge chunck of my heart to him to keep and know that i will always be their.

We should all treat people equaly not putting them down and ripping their insides with people telling alful things to them. We should all give people love and equal respect for others.