chanley - mesquite, Texas

I believe in boys. I believe that if there weren’t boys in the world, it would be a boring place. I believe that boys are what make girls feel special. I believe that there are different types of boys. Boys that are cute boys that are hot and boys that are sexy. I believe that boys were put on this earth to spoil, nurture, and love girls. I believe that 90 percent of all problems in society are caused by boys I believe that if boys don’t have a good heart, good personality, and good morals. Then they are not worth it. I believe that if a boy says he loves you he should truly mean it. I believe that if boys didn’t act the way they do. Then girls would have no telling them what to do. I believe that if a boy says he will call you then he should. I believe that every boy in put in this world to make some girl happy or break a girls heart. I believe that boys are people you can’t live with but can’t live without. I believe that boys are like a good candy. You love it so much but you can get tired of. I believe that if a boy likes a girl he should tell her instead of making the girl wonder and worry. I believe that boys are special and are what puts a smile on a girls face.