Anakaren - Mesquite, Texas

The journey of life is full of surprises, everyone knows that. I’ve noticed that when something goes wrong people tend to place their loyalty in something new. I believe in loyalty. Loyalty to your favorite baseball team even if they lost every game in the season besides two. Loyalty to that Mexican restaurant where you go every Friday night and order those tasty enchiladas. I believe in loyalty to Wal-Mart or Target, in which you stop by every afternoon after work just to simply see what’s new. Loyalty to that fragrance that your sweetie loves to seem as he greets you in the evenings. I believe in loyalty to that movie star who has caused so many emotions in the movie theater and who adorns your bedroom walls. Loyalty to the beautiful park that saw you grow up since you were a kid, now watching you play with your kids. I believe in loyalty to Ford of Chevy, which you remember since your dad took you to the meadows in one. Loyalty to the cartoons that brighten up every Sunday morning as you sit on the couch with a cup of coffee. I believe in loyalty to that soap opera keeping you on the edge of your feet every weeknight. Loyalty to the literature of the author that transports you to a new world. I believe in loyalty to the pediatrician who your mom would take you to and now you take your children to the same clinic. Loyalty to the color you feel in love with when first say a rainbow in the clouds. I believe in loyalty to math or history although at times you wished you could just drop that class. I believe in loyalty to the things you love most.