Raymond - Sterling Heights, Michigan

I believe that religion is real as far as God is concerned. I Believe that god is real in every aspect of

life, he is always around and watching over you, to me it feels like something or someone is

watching over me to make sure I am not in any danger that is what I feel and that is why I believe

that god is watching over me. The Miracles that happen in your life is from Jesus, or God whatever

you want too call him, sure I know that most people don’t believe in religion or don’t believe in god

and say that it is science and science can explain some of the weirdest things that have happen. Not

all science can solve your problems or tell you what happened on this day and this time and tell u

exactly how you did what u did, only god can have that power over you to do something like that at

anytime. Also I feel that if you believe in Miracles, then you in someway believe In god. I have a

great belief in Jesus and what he did, I believe in him and the things that he has done in the past, I go

to church a lot and I still learn more stuff till this day about him that I did not know at all in my life

so far and I am amazed of the things that he has accomplished and did and tried to do.

Most People don’t believe in god and that is fine if they don’t, most of them might actually say

that most of the stuff that has happen is from science, but I don’t think science can tell you how the

first humans got here or they evolved, I mean it could tell you a few things but god has created most

of the things here on earth and has kept them going for this long period of time. Also I know the

people that believe in science over god should take the chance and listen or embrace the time to learn

about god and what he does, even if it is only for like 5 min take that 5 minutes an listen to examine

his power and doings and mere science together to see which one comes out first overall. There have

been many people and beliefs that god is not real, Like Paleotogists that don’t believe in god or

whatever they try to find ways around it to prove that Jesus isn’t real or anything like that

For myself, without god being in my life I don’t know who I would turn to for support, I know

my friends will be there but for how long will they be there for me and be there to listen to my

problems not very long I would guess. But god is the only one that will always be there to listen to

what you have too say and will be there if you are going through a tough time in your life. One last

thing I know there are places in the world that have never grew up in religion or known about it

should maybe seek it or try to find out what it is because no child should ever go there life without at

least experiencing religion or knowing what it is before they become a young adult, it is very crucial

that kids in our generation need to know what religion is or at least have some background on It to

at least say I know some facts or points about religion and such things as that.

Overall this paper has sort of explained my believe in religion and why that it is important in some

ways, I will always believe in religion as long as I live I don’t think that it will ever go away from

my heart and soul. But mainly religion is part of my everyday life and it will continue to be there for

as long as I may live.