John - Sterling Heights, Michigan

I believe that I am the best in the world. At what you might ask, everything. If I’m not, then who is? It’s not him or her and of course it’s not you, it‘s me. Being the best means I have much greater significance than anybody else. It’s like Mickey says “I’m gonna eat lighting and crap thunder”. I try not to be arrogant, but it’s kind of hard when you’re better than six and a half billion other people. It’s a big boost for your self esteem.

Now you might ask yourself “why don’t I know about this guy“? Well, you will its only a matter of time, the best person in the world can’t go unnoticed forever. But back to why I’m the best and yes I did say I was the best at everything. From hockey to baseball, I can play every position and play them right, to golf, Tiger Woods has nothing on me, and he still owes me twenty bucks. But I won’t stop their those are just the sports, I’m also the best driver in the world and I can parallel park like I’m getting paid for it. I’m also the best at picking the million dollar briefcase on deal or no deal, the banker will fear me when I’m on the show. You name it I’m the best at it no question asked. Some people will tell me if you’re so better then everyone than prove it, well I say “I don’t need to prove nothing to nobody, prove me wrong“. Shortly after they then realize they are wrong and should bow before me.

Now I will tell you why you are not the best. Because you can’t be the best if I’m the best, and I’m the best at everything. You’re also not better than me because I can control who’s better than me and you’re not better than me. The reason I control who’s better than me is that I believe in my self. I know that no one can be better than me if I don’t believe in myself. I also realize that some people may be better than me at some things but it weather or not you admit that. If you do admit someone is better than you, you’re not strong and you don’t believe in yourself. If you admit nothing no one will ever be better than you at anything. If you don’t think you’re number one, then you are number six billion. It’s Like Joe Esposito says “ You’re the Best! Around! Nothing’s gonna ever keep you down!” Just always remember to tell yourself that you’re the best but remember nobody is better than me.