eddie - sterlig hts, Michigan

I believe that everyone should graduate high school, and go on to college. In order to have a well paying job, you need to go to college. I personally would rather go to college and have a nice job, instead of flipping burgers at McDonalds for the rest of my life. How about you…

I believe that schools should be teaching students about what jobs are in demand at the time, instead of just going to college. Most students go to college not knowing what they want to do, and drop out after the first year. Others go to college and never find a job in that field. Students should be more aware of what jobs are in demand, and see what colleges offer those courses.

Plumbers and nurses are a job that has plenty of job opportunities right now. Both jobs require some type of college education. People don’t realize that after two years in college, and four years internship, plumbers can make up to a hundred-thousand a year. Nurses also make good money, and both of them offer full benefits. You will need a college education before ever getting into those fields.

Of another option is to flip burgers at McDonalds for a living, and make seven dollars and fifty cents per hour. Or you would be stuck working the night shifts, and missing most of your day because you can’t find a better job. And even at McDonalds you need a college education to be a manager.

So I believe that everyone should graduate high school. And move on to college. It is the only way to make good money, and be able to have nice personal things in your life. Nurses and plumbers both require a college education, but make hundred-thousand a year, after some experience. While working at McDonalds will only be able to make a max of about eights dollars an hour. So you can decide weather you would want to go to college, or spend the rest of your life flipping burgers at McDonalds. I know what I want to do.