Michael - Sterliing Heights MI 48313, Michigan

I believe that the United States would be a better place without Macdonald’s. Yes I said “Macdonald’s” for numerous reasons. One I work at this establishment so I have a personal experience of how things work and why it is bad.

For instance every time I work some unlucky person gets their order messed up in some way- then they get angry and make a big scene while the so called manager tries to calm the person down. The reason why I say so-called manager is because more then half of them working there aren’t in or going to college and plan on making Macdonald’s their career. Then if you are working at a franchise Macdonald’s you have to deal with an owner which is another person who thinks that he or she is big stuff just because they own a Macdonald’s.

The biggest factor that plays in why the United States would be better without Macdonald’s Is on slow days or even slow hours people rarely if ever cook new food. Which by personal experience it totally disgusting and you never know how long its just been sitting there. For instance, it could range from a half-hour to even an hour and half depending on how slow the day is. Also a little personal note if you were to ever find yourself stumble into a Macdonald’s never I say “never!” get anything with bacon on it. So maybe the next time you will think twice before eating at a Macdonald’s. This is why I believe that the United States would be a better place without Macdonald’s.