Troy - sterling heights, Michigan

I strongly believe that the world would be a much better place without gay people. There is a strong hatred for the gay community, and it is in every way possible wrong to love a person of the same sex. The only reason some people accept the fact that gay people exist, is because they don’t want to deal with this problem, and they may have a member of their family that is gay. There is absolutely nothing positive that will come of being gay.

There is no way that a human being can be born gay. Due to this fact, I believe that it is the fault of the family and society that a person would become gay. I don’t find it possible that a little baby so pure and innocent can have thoughts or DNA to make him/her gay. Bad parenting must be the cause of this mental confusion in homosexuals. Maybe kids were not given enough attention and came to rebel against societies morals. If parents gave their kids more beatings and taught them about respect and values then our children would be normal. Also if television and many other aspects of society did not embrace the fact that people are gay then it would be a much more harsh world on homosexuals. When TV shows and magazines and movies show the world of gays and make it a sort of trend it allows gay people to believe that these views are all right and acceptable, when they are not. We must become stricter with our laws and crack down on gay people making it harder for them to live in our society, and having them think twice about allowing people to know about their abnormal life style.

The negativities of being gay are so great, that it is hard to state them all. In the Bible it purely states that love should be only between man and a woman, so to be gay is committing a very large sin, and going against Gods commands. Also when gay people have sexual intercourse, many of them carry around diseases and help spread aids to each other. Furthermore to have gay people around our children is sending a horrible message that it is ok to be this way. Children may become confused when they see actions of these homosexuals, and it will mentally damage their minds.

Now gays are starting to become powerful and demand that they be required certain rights. They fight for the right to become legally married, and in some states are able to. Gays also are fighting for the right to be able to adopt children too. A child needs a mother and father in their life to be raised correctly; they don’t need to fathers who act like mothers. We don’t need Gay people raising children and corrupting them into their ways, and possibly raising another homosexual person. Many children can receive much harassment and criticism for having gay parents, and become rebels and start to cause pain and anguish to themselves and others. It is very sad that our society has allowed this problem to grow so large and we haven’t done anything about it. Laws should be made to take action against this problem. Homosexuals were arrested or fined for openly acting gay in public then I believe we could at least take some power away from theses people. Not allowing gays to be on television, and not giving into their demands could eventually show a major decrease in the amount of people who decide that they are gay. Many gay people may be much more hesitant before they decide that they want to “come out of the closet “, and be openly gay to the public. I believe that something needs to be done about this problem, and it should be done soon.