Darshan - sterling heights, Michigan

I believe that really long time ago, somewhere in other planet, life existed just like ours. My reasoning for that decision would be because a collision of planets created earth and that is what other planets must have gone through too and there was no other way to create another planet. Other planets go through the same rebuilding process as earth did – some planets resemble the same components as ours but there are minute changes. Different planets have different elements so they have altered climates, color of the planet, and so forth. I am engrossed and fascinated about outer space and what kind of secrets our galaxy holds? The first times, when I watched an outer space show the facts that they were conveying so aghasted me I felt sort of dimwit of not knowing them. From then on whenever, I turn on my T.V., I would first change it to a national geographic channel or discovery channel because they show the best outer space shows than any other educational channel. I believe my reason for loving outer space so much is that I like to explore, learn, and understand innovations.

First, Technology plays a big role in our daily lives. Yes, some people might say that technology in a way is hurting our society like an example would be that cars have replaced walking but it also helps us in discovering the secrets of our earth. If the technology were not present today, scientists would not feel zealous about finding answers in relation with outer space and its origins and it would be one of the toughest tasks ever. Luckily, we have the technology and every day its advancing and in a way, it brings a new perspective to find answers. With our technology today, we are building telescopes, which are highly powered to see distant stars with new planets around it. Telescopes are not just used for finding stars but they also utilize it for finding meteorites that might be dangerous to us in the future, and black holes, which has a gravitational field so enormous that it will engulf anything in its way.

NASA(National Aeronautics and Space Administration), which they have introduced to us in 1958 and since then we have had countless missions. The most successful ones were landing on the moon and the land rover on Mars. I would suggest that NASA should make more missions to find clues of life in other planets because our population is not getting any smaller in the future, so we should uncover a new answer to solve this problem. People might refer the Space Shuttle Columbia Mission, which was the worst the mission for NASA and it deferred the next mission going to Mars for two years. Yes, it was tragic that we lost seven crew members but still we have to march ahead because if we do not earth will be over populated and there will be no way to control it. I think the clues on Mars are getting closer and closer to my belief because we seem to have found water minerals, and frozen ocean.

In past few years, we discovered clues for life in other planets and were finding more and more as each day pass by. I think one day we will live in other planet which is almost the same as earth and I will always be curious to find out what other sorts of secrets planets and stars have?