Curtis - Solvang, California

I BELIEVE:

• The most important things in life are wise Choices and Relationships.

.

• God created us and gave us physical life which is our most precious possession on earth.

• The length of our physical lives are uncertain, at best relatively short, even if we live to be 100+.

• An Eternal Life with God is to be desired above all other things, beginning the moment of decision.

• The key (and only route) to Eternal Life is a trusting belief in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

• Thus, the first and most important Choice in life is to establish that true relationship with Jesus Christ, and then to obey His commands and precepts.

• The first act of obedience is Baptism (to illustrate to the world that you are a Believer in Jesus Christ).

• You also have the Holy Spirit to prompt, guide, guard and protect you in every aspect of life.

• The only unforgivable sin is unbelief in Jesus Christ, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit!

• That all human beings are by nature sinful, but because Jesus died a horrible crucifixion death as the ultimate sacrifice for all human beings, past, present and future, we have the tremendous privilege of asking and receiving from God forgiveness for our sins, if we are truly repentant in both word and action.

• That it is our privilege and duty to have the highest integrity and honesty in everything we do, worship regularly in a church and be active in its activities, be helpful to others in need, and generous with gifts of money to a truly Christian church, support of Christian Missionaries, evangelistic and/or physical relief organizations, and other good causes. It is impossible to outgive God!!

• We should ask God daily for wisdom, and His guidance and direction of our activities.

• The second most important Choice in life is the wise selection of a compatible mate and partner with whom you can spend the rest of your physical life together in relative happiness and not regret it near the end.

• The third most important Choice in life is the kind of example we are to our children in all stages of their early lives before adulthood.

• The fourth most important Choice in life is the wise selection of your life’s work or profession, in order to really like what you do to make a living.

• All the other myriad choices or decisions in life re investments, recreation, vacations, social activities, etc. ad infinitum, will pretty much be the “right ones” if we follow the above principles of belief!