Kelly - Romeoville, Illinois

This I believe Live, Love, and Laugh Loud. Your view on life is the basis of how you view life. My view on life changed with this miracle, this little gift of life growing inside me. I can never forget the way I felt with the babies the first move, cry, now the word mom cried out from my daughter is the most unique feeling. With everyday my love grows with her. I remember how I felt, the nervousness and the excitement of the thought of a first child healthy and soft to touch. So fragile and innocent this little life I will now be responsible for, will I be a good mother or will I fail as a parent? On the way home I asked what are we going to do with a child, my husband said love it and care for it.

My life has meaning now, now I live for my child. I the giggles and the joy I being a mother is the best feeling ever this I believe. I look at the mother in the mall just sitting there watch their child play and feel the love the have because I have experienced it, I look at the child on the floor at target screaming and remember those feeling as well I will not judge them mothers because I have been there. No one can you as mad, upset, happy and excited as the child you care for this child who you have know ideal what life will bring her. I believe I also have a new understanding of my mother. My mother gave me some words I think about as I write this no one will make you as happy as knowing you did the best you could as a mother, So Live Love and Laugh Loud. Enjoy life so this is what I believe.