Clinton - Glencoe, Illinois

“This I Believe.”

I believe that a world with out laughter is a world with out hope. Laughter is the secret to living a full and happy life. Without laughter the world would be hopeless, but laughter brings out the hope and good in all people no matter what ethnicity, skin color, Race, or gender you are. Laughter is the on thing that can bring every one together, even if they are different. Diversity is not part of laughter because laughter heals diversity and hatred. It is the magic that heals hearts, love, and the world the we live in

Laughter is a huge part of my life. I like to laugh and make others laugh to. If I did not have laughter I would be friendless and lonely, because laughter is what brought my friends and me together. Laughing together feels good because for one moment every one who is laughing with you are not as different from you. You are all the same as you laugh together in peace and harmony. With out laughter there would be much more hatred in the world and nobody could connect to each other.

Laughter should be spread to the world. There are places that know of no laughter and are hopeless and alone. We must reach out a hand to those places and make them laugh, for the sake of the world and our futures. Laughter shapes the world in which we live in. With out it our world will not grow and prosper. We must look inside all of our selves and bring out are most heart felt, and ambitious laughs that we have, because when we laugh, another person laughs, and then it spreads. We must spread the laughter and joy to the entire world so that we can have peace and love for all of mankind.