Faith - Milliken, Colorado
Themes: carpe diem

Living

I believe in living each day like there’s no tomorrow because if we don’t live life to its fullest it’s not worth living at all. The way my life works is I go out and do as much as I can, and if something doesn’t go my way I cope as I believe every one well should. I believe by doing this I can make great choices because I’m willing to take smart opportunities when they come and not be scared to take a chance. I also believe in learning from others and my own mistakes and in treating people right so that later in life they might comfort or aid me in times of stress or need. Another thing I believe in is spending time with friends and family like you’ll never see them again and in truth you don’t know for sure you will so I don’t take that chance. I believe my living like this is the reason why I make such great choices but I still remember that the things I life worth living are usually the things wear scared of, and in life the only things we regret are the chances and opportunities we never took. I believe also that were dead and gone people will remember us for our actions not our words. I believe in listening and learning from others especially our elders and leaders. I believe that the greatest thrill in life as a whole is helping someone out expecting nothing in return. One very terrible thing that I’m glad will never happen Is if no one believed in living life to its fullest the world would be dull with no meaning causing no one to have a will to live. If you think about it what I really believe in is living. In conclusion I’ll admit it that I believe in a lot of things but most of all I believe in living life the way it’s meant to be lived.