Inocencia - USA
Themes: equality, freedom

I believe…

If only man could see past beyond the color of the skin, the color of the eyes, the hair and the way we talk we would be in another level, we would be so powerful, we would be so intelligent, we would be so advanced and the this world would be paradise, full of peace, love and harmony. But the religion idea or the belief in in it, is the guiltiest thing on earth and human history for it has caused the deaths of thousands. Religion combined with ignorance and the other weaknesses man possess (fear, selfishness, hate, envy, greed, arrogance, etc) have kept us from elevating to the highest level we were meant and designed to live in.

Have you ever wondered why is this world so messed up? Is because of us, our ignorance our stupid ideas and beliefs, we are so caught up in the “I’m right” that we forget who we are. And all we are is just humans, we forget we are weak and vulnerable, and that we are at the mercy of nature, we forget we all have feelings, we all process greatness in ourselves because the great feelings were given to us, we have the capacity to express, love, faith, kindness, patients and so many other good things.

There should not Muslims, Catholics, Jews, protestants etc. there should only be one thing, which is humans. There should not be whites, blacks, browns, yellow, there should only be one thing, humans. There should not be Americans, Mexicans, Germans, English, Africans, Asians, etc, there should be only humans. There should not be a distinction in religion, color, race, nationality and all other things that divide us, there should only be one “human” there should be only unified humans for that is all we are only humans, and we are all connected by the same feelings, energy. We are all the same thing despite the implanted differences in our brains throughout time and history and cultures under the skin we are all the same thing, flesh, bones and cells. It is money, greed and false sense of power that makes us believe we are better or superior or different from all the other humans but in reality at the bed of death we are all the same and equal even though we may have forgotten while alive.

So why can we get past all this arrogance and acknowledge ourselves for what we really are? Brothers and sister one in all, all in one, simply humans. If we did there would be no wars, can you imagine a world without wars and ignorance? We can achieve it if we united. Because if we united and shared the riches of this earth, shared the knowledge, share the wisdom, share everything there would be no more hunger, no more poverty, no more ignorance and when the day comes that all of that vanishes away we would become only one thing, the human race, we could focus our attention in taking care of the only home we have, earth, we could focus our attention in the space, in exploring what is out there, maybe another planet with humans like us, we could do and achieve so much more if we were united instead of loosing our time with these stupid little beliefs, if we all got rid of our prejudices, we would be better, we would be intelligent human creatures, we would reach the a high potential, we would live in peace, we would live in paradise, we would live in harmony, we would have broken the chains of brain and soul and we be in true freedom. Imagine that… Freedom.

By Inocencia Sanchez.