Karen - Eagan, Minnesota
Themes: Christianity

I believe in the greatness oa all people. I believe this is possible because of God, our savior. I believe that all people can be saved, if they wish. I believe this is possible because of Jesus Christ, who died on the cross for our sins. I believe every person has a chance, to be all that they want to be. I believe this is from the love we can receive, from our Heavenly Father. I believe that each and every one of us can live life to its fullest. I beleive this is possible because of the rules God has given us to live by. I believe there will be great rewards for those who live by God’s rules.

I believe that we can all work together and become one nation. Our country so badly needs to believe in this. If all nations did, I believe there would be no more war. There would be no more misery and people would no longer kill each other. We would not steal from one another and we would not lie to each other.

If we could suffer with those who suffered, if we could cry with those who have cried, if we could have hurt with those who have hurt, I believe we could understand the pain and it would quit. I believe this will only be possible when we decide to live by the rules God has instructed us to live by. I believe this is possible.