Brittney - Cosby, Missouri
Themes: good & evil

Everything happens for a reason, this is easier said than believed. We all have a credo in which we live by, and I believe that this one is mine. As a teenager, I have experienced things that are good and bad. Though, the bad are thought to be the downs in life, I believe that no matter how bad the situation may be it’ll have a reason why it happened. It will make you realize, in the long run, that those bad times have made you stronger and better as a person.

I believe you have to look through the bad situations and realize what you have now and how much better things are or can be. You can’t be upset every time a negative event takes place, because life is short and you have to make the most of it. The tempers, crying, acting up, and attitudes won’t change anything that has already happened. You have to stand strong, look back, take the positives from the situations, and run with them. With the positives you can sit back, have fun, and enjoy life as it is, because many times things fall apart so other things can fall together. Eventually, all the things that fell apart will come together, but until then you should live for the moment, laugh when you get confused, and remember that everything happens for a reason. Though finding these positives or reasoning’s can be hard to identify, they will appear whether noticed or not. These things called problems can either destroy who you are or make you a better person. You have to choose. My choice is to take the positives and improve myself has a person because I want to be all I can be.

I always try to remember that my life comes with no guarantees, no time outs, or second chances. I have to live my life to the fullest. I believe that you should never be limited by others, always laugh as much as you wish, tell someone what they mean to you, speak out, dare to be different yet be your unique self, dance in the pouring ran, hold someone’s hand, always comfort your friends, pig out on food, spend all your money, fall asleep watching the sun come up, make a wish on every falling star, stay up late and sleep in, and smile till your face hurts. You should never be afraid of taking chances or falling in love and over all, live in the moment, because when the day comes that your life flashes before your eyes make it worth watching. You shouldn’t hold back anything, and regret should be avoided because you do what makes you smile and you should never be ashamed of that. You do many things, some might be good, others may be bad, but in the end it doesn’t matter because it all happened for a reason. I believe that if in the end you are smiling everything you did paid off, but if you aren’t happy it’s not the end and you should never stop believing in yourself. But most of all, I believe that everything happens for a reason.