Shane - Fort Worth, Texas

I believe in the power of soft crust topped with a delicious blend of tomato sauce and cheese all with your favorite combination of peppers, onions, pepperonis, olives, pineapple, sausage or any other weird, wacky thing you can come up with. Yes, I believe in pizza. Pizza is awesome, period. Ever since I was little I loved pizza. Why, do you ask? I love pizza because it’s so incredibly scrumptious and for its amazing ability to be sliced, distributed and eaten on the go. When can you eat pizza? You can eat pizza whenever you want, assuming your stomach permits. In the park? Eat pizza. Birthday party? Eat pizza. Forgot to cook diner? Eat pizza. It’s easy too, all you have to do is call Pizza Hut, Dominoes, or any other pizzeria and they’ll send someone straight to your front door with a pizza in hand. It doesn’t get much better than that and I can’t think of any other food you can have sent to your door. Pizza is also one of the most versatile food creations. If you’re in the mood for something sweet, you could make yourself a chocolate, apple cinnamon, or caramel pizza. That’s right, you can put chocolate on a pizza, and it will still be delicious. Of course, that particular creation would probably be best without the cheese, but hey, I’m sure it’s been done. Vegetarians can find comfort with pizza as well in both the pineapple pizza and the vegetarian pizza which usually includes peppers, onions and olives. Over the years people have come up with many other fun ways to enjoy pizza. One version is the square pizza, which resembles the pizza found in Rome and other Italian venues. Another creation is the deep-dish pizza and the pizza pie. Some people have also found love with the thin crust pizza. They boast a crisp, sometimes crunchy, crust, but still hold all the rest of the beauty contained within the power of pizza. My favorite variety, however, is stuffed crust. As if the pizza wasn’t already delicious enough, each slice is ended with a mouth-watering cheese stick to go. And if you want, you can even eat it backwards. Simply put, I’d eat a well-made pizza over anything else. It just doesn’t get any better than that.