Sandra - Superior Township, Michigan
Themes: hope

If only winning the lottery was easier. Their should be a law. When the jackpot is 230 million, their should be 230 winners. Most people that win can live on 500 thousand if planned properly. If not, at least there’s no mortgage or car payment. We all have done it. The jackpot is huge and you by ten dollars in tickets, and run through your head what you would do if you won. What would you do?? After fainting, of course.

What a wonderful thought. You can live like a star for a minute. Nice restaurants, the ability to buy what you want, and the beautiful places you could see. Oh, and I won’t forget to mention your new found friends.

If only winning the lottery was easier. Even people living poverty may spend one dollar in hopes of winning, and I wish they would win. Maybe their would be less people starving in the world, the homeless population would be less, and maybe the world would be a better place if the money was spread around a little.

I had this thought after seeing “The Curse of the Lottery” on the Entertainment Channel. It was one of those True Hollywood Stories. I couldn’t believe how so much money could tear people apart. I guess money can’t buy happiness but I’m sure you would have a comfortable ride. That’s when the thought came to me, maybe there should be more winners. I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels this way. The world would definitely be a better place.

Who sets the lottery rules anyway? Why wouldn’t they want more winners? The jackpots would be bigger. I just think everything would be better. I’m sure it’s been mentioned before. I wish I had the answer. Why is it set up so the odds of winning is 1 to a trillion.(hypothetically speaking) I wonder if the answer would be sufficient enough?

Until then, all we can do is buy a ticket and hope that it is our turn. Good luck to everyone who plays, and if you win enjoy every minute of it. But, remember to make someone smile because you’ve been smiled upon!

THIS I BELIEVE to be an answer or a salvation for some.