Clare - Boise, Idaho
Themes: work

This I believe, never settle for less when you can achieve the best. You only get one chance in this lifetime you are living in right now. So why settle for anything if it is not the best? Seize the day or the day will seize you. Don’t be the typical human, set high standards for yourself. Don’t live an average life but one that is worth remembering. One that someday, somewhere people will gladly say, “he/she was an incredible human that accomplished all he/she could do.” Capture your dreams and ambitions and make them develop into the highest possible triumph. Reach for success and let the world progress in your very own hands. Dig deep into yourself and uncover the wisdom that will help you reach your maximum peak of triumph. Create a victorious path before yourself and follow every step of it.

I strive for excellence everyday of my life. I strive for success in a way no one could imagine. I will personally not settle for anything less than the best when it comes to my grades. Through all my years of schooling, I have gotten straight A’s. Now I am accustomed to getting nothing less. I cannot bring myself to lowering my standards with a B, nor do I want to. I ask myself the same question everyday, “why settle for a B when it is not the best and I can do better by receiving an A.” Receiving an A gives me confidence and satisfaction that I have done my best because I know there is no letter grade higher. I have now convinced myself completely that a B is deplorable. I am now compelled to obtain no other grades but that of straight A’s. I apply this statement of belief to my academics. I will live life to its fullest extent. If there is such a thing as the “American Dream,” I will achieve it. I will have the determination, heart and vigor to follow my path of success and achieve the best. I will not only attain but breathe success. Rise up to the occasion and participate in this huge game of reality and life. Realizing you can be the best is the first step. After that the rest is up to you to extend that belief and achieve. Show who you really are. Bring to life your real character. Believe and greatness will follow. “Things happen for a divine reason.” Everyday is a new day and everyday is a step closer to you fulfilling your supreme accomplishments. Apply belief to every aspect of your life. It just doesn’t make sense to live an ordinary life. Don’t take the easy way out, challenge your strengths and put them to the test of success. Distinguish yourself through this customary life. So again, this life is way too habitual; never settle for less when you can achieve the best.