Cory - Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Friendship is one of the most important things a person can share with another person. A friend is somebody you can talk to when nobody else will listen, or somebody that will stop what they are doing to help you in a crisis. Friends have a lot of similarities and act a lot alike. Sometimes friends argue, but mostly get along. So when I’m trying to think of something I believe in, a few things come to mind. So what I believe in is friendship.

I remember my first day of kindergarten. When my mom was dropping me off, the last thing she said to me was, “make a lot of new friends.” So even to my mom, it was important for me to have friends. I had such a great day at school that day. I have always tried to make new friends and keep in touch with old friends. I believe in friendship.

Throughout my life I have made a lot of friends that I still talk to. I have this one friend that I have know basically my whole life. We hang out a lot now and anytime he needs to talk about anything I’m there for him and vice versa. When I’m down in the dumps, or mad, or anything he can pick up my spirits. I believe in friendship.

How do you know when you have a true friend? I think a true friend would be somebody that is there for you wherever, and whenever you need them the most. When a friend is down and sad, or mad you can be a good friend and try to pick them up and make them feel better. I believe in friendship.

Some people say that they believe in true love, or love conquers all, but I say that I believe in friendship. Friendship is very important to me because, if I didn’t have friends I would never be happy and school would suck. Sports wouldn’t be as fun either. So in other words I think friendship is probably one of the most important things to me. So I believe in friendship!