Eric - Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Themes: work

Hard Work

Hard work is not an easy thing to do. It takes determination and will power. Also it takes dedication and time. If you want your desires you can’t just go through the motions like, my dad always say’s “ If you want something you need to put forth the hard

work and then you will achieve your desires”. People can’t go through the motions and achieved there desires unless they are just rich and can buy whatever they desire. But it

feels better when you know that you put forth that hard work and achieved your desires. Back in the old days when they wanted something done they put hard work to whatever they needed done. For instance, if they needed to build a home they worked hard and finished the job with pride knowing that they put the hard work and the sweat into to that house and will show that house off with pride. Or say they crops needed plowed and planted they would get up every morning at the crack of dawn and work hard to get what hey needed to get done by sun down so the next morning they would be able to pick up where they left off the day before. In school you need to work hard and put your time and effort in what your doing if you want to succeed in life and get where you want to be in life teens today do not take the time and effort that you need to get through life and the determination or the hard work to achieve there goals. It is like when Moses led the Hebrews out of Egypt he knew it wasn’t going to be easy that it would take hard work so god was right there by his side to guide him through the whole experience. It’s also like when the Egyptians built the pyramids they knew it wouldn’t be easy so the pharaoh pushed them to work hard and that’s why today there are giant beautiful pyramids in Egypt. So if you want something in life you can’t just walk out There and get it you haft to work for it. There for you can work hard for something, or go home with nothing.