Themes: work

Have you ever had a hard time in life, and it seems the only thing that helps you persevere is the faith others have in you. Webster’s dictionary defines perseverance as “refusing to be discouraged by obstacles or difficulties; but continuing steadily with courage and patience.” Which means that if you are patient and persevere past the obstacles that distract or discourage you from achieving your dreams and goals; you can accomplish anything you set you mind to.

With that being said, I also agree that you may need the help of others to accomplish a goal you have set for yourself. I mean we’re all human, and we shouldn’t have to suffer dramatically in life. When as human beings we should care about others enough to help them with their problems by relating to the problem with personal experience or just advice on the problem he or she is facing.

Not everyone admits to having a problem. In which case if you have reason to believe that someone is having trouble maybe you should approach that person with ease and ask if there is something bothering that person. Don’t force someone into admitting they are facing a problem, or they may not take what you have to say in consideration. They could even take what you have to say and base their entire belief on something you couldn’t give an honest opinion about.

It is a proven fact that the majority of all the population on the earth do better at things in life when others are supporting them. Perseverance isn’t just about self determination, when someone is encouraged by others they may be filled with pride, respect for themselves and others, and with the strength that they get from others may be able to overcome rather difficult situations. Addicts are able to overcome strong addictions with the help of others in related situations, and it has been reported that many cancer patience believe they could not have overcome their unhealthy status without the support of their friends and family.

I have come to the conclusion that with perseverance anyone can accomplish anything if they set their mind to it and work with others to persevere no matter how long or how difficult the situation seems.