Armond - Sapulpa, Oklahoma

It was September 11, 2001 that changed not just my life. But a lot of people were changed.

I was in the 5th grade and just came in from P.E. The teacher tells the class that the World Trade Centers were being attacked. When families found out about what happen they went down with tears.

It was a one bad day for America and a lot of people didn’t know what to do. We were in class and all we did for the rest of the day was watch the news. All it talked about was how many people were in their, that they couldn’t get out. The reason that changed my life was because a lot of kids were to young to know their dads. I put my self in their position and ask myself how would I feel if I lost my mom in a building that planes crashed into?

How would I feel if I was a little kid didn’t really get to know my parents very well? I think a lot of people should think like that and it would stop most crimes. But my belief is over killing is wrong. you should be able to live with out thinking about someone trying to kill you. America would be great if their was not any killing. Most crimes are from killings.

It is good when you can live without being killed by someone or killing someone. I could not ever kill anyone because I hope nobody would kill me or any of my family. I had a person in my family get killed before I was born, she was shoot. Her daughter did not get to know because she was just a baby. That was not right because her dad was in jail all her life and she did not know her mother. I would be very sad if I did not know my parents. That what happens to most children to day. We are all going to die some day but it should not be with someone killing us. Now you know what I believe in.