Courtney - Tulsa, Oklahoma

HAVING FUN!!!!

When was the last time you really had fun? I think one of the best ways to have fun is to party. If you don’t have fun you probably won’t be very outgoing or friendly. If you spend all of your time in books and never have fun that’s all you will be known for, not that that’s bad or anything but having fun is a huge part of your life.

8th and 9th grade all I did was study and be boring, now in 10th grade I love to

party and have fun. When you have fun you will probably make a lot of friends and have

fun doing it. My friends and I always have fun, we’re crazy, maybe that’s why I smile and laugh a lot, because I’m happy and I know how to have fun. I think that if you have fun a lot more then that would make you a happier person. I think you should live by the quote “Live Everyday to the Fullest.”

Well, I started believing that you should always have fun. When me and my boyfriend broke up we had been going out for about a year and a half. I was really depressed and everything so I was not having fun at all. Now, since we have broke up so many times, I have learned to have fun no matter what. We are even broken up right now, but now I know he is just a boy not the whole world.

I am not saying you have to party all the time but at least have fun at whatever you do (you can go to the mall, go rock climbing, going to the lake, playing music, being an active

youth group, going to concerts, or going to a party). So it does not matter what you are doing as long as you enjoy every minute of it. I truly do believe that having fun is the best thing you could possibly do and that will never change.