Dmitriy - Tulsa, Oklahoma

I Believe In Time

I believe in time, because I think that time is the most important thing in this world. The number one reason why I think that the time is really important is because time is everything. I think if you don’t know how to manage your time correctly, I don’t think that you can live your life the right way. Lets say that the right way how to manage your time, is you need to think ahead of the things that you need to do. I think that the good way how to manage your time correctly is to use a calendar. You can write the things you need to do on the day of the date, that way you will not be confused with the time you have.

About three years ago I didn’t know how to manage my time correctly, because I didn’t have anything to worry about. Three years ago I was only fourteen years old, and when I came from school I had a bunch of time to do my homework. Right now when I come from school everyday I have to go to work. So every day I have to go to work and I only have about thirty minutes at home before I need to go to my job. My decision is that I need to find some extra time to do my homework, which I have almost everyday. So I manage my time wisely to find the time for my homework.

The other reason why I think time is very important, because time can change everything in this world. One thing that the time can really change is people. Time makes people older, smarter, and can teach all kinds of different stuff. Sometimes time changes people in a good direction and sometimes it changes people in the bad way.

I think that time can change everything or organize everything. Like at my work, the manager is doing the schedule every week for all of the employers. He has to think how to make the schedule correctly for everybody, and use the time on the schedule correctly. For every employer he have to figure out the time that is best for every employer he has. I think that sometimes its not really easy to manage your time correctly, and most of the time we just get confused with our time. I believe in time because, when I use my time wisely I can do everything good.