Christopher - sapulpa, Oklahoma

I believe in sacrifice and I believe discipline

What I believe in is sacrifice and discipline. What have you had to sacrifice in.

Your life to get something that you wanted? For me it has been countless

hours of my free time. I also in a way had to sacrifice my dad to come

here to Sapulpa. for anything that you care about you sacrifice countless of

things. whether it is your family your free time effort your money our your

friends. the reason for me to believe in this is because. my father died and that’s

the reason I am here now. I have spent a lot of time with the JROTC here practicing

shooting and drill. The people in the military also sacrifice many things including

Their lives so that we can believe in what ever we do believe in. I believe in

sacrifice also because my father in a way sacrificed his life for his country even though

he did not die in some major battle over seas. But he did die active duty at home from

lung cancer.

I also believe in discipline. The reason for that is because I was raised in a military

family. Also I am in a MCJROTC unit as well as on a shooting team. Discipline is

something that every one uses every day. For me it is to stand at attention and

to wait and squeeze the trigger when the time is right. I have to have a lot of

discipline for when I shoot. I will have to stay in an uncomfortable position

for and extended period of time. We also use discipline in every day life when

we are told to do something that you don’t want to do. Instead of telling that person

no and wandering off; but not all of us do that. I had to us discipline when I was at any of

the drill competitions that I have been to. One reason I had to was because I wanted to

win and the other was because I was in uniform. I’ve used discipline at the shooting

Competitions.