Jessica - Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Depend On Me, I Am Dependable

Have you ever had someone depend on you for some kind of favor? It is good to have friends that you can share things with. I see different people at school everyday that do not have someone that they can just sit down and talk to. Everyone should have at least one person they feel this way about. I know that my best friend feels this way about me.

I love sharing things with my best friend. I can depend on her to keep things to herself if I ask her. I have trust in her to keep them and I know she will. I can depend on her to keep other things too, not just secrets. I can depend on her for anything. One day I asked her to stop by my house, pick something up for me, and have it to me by 3:00 p.m. so I could give it to my mom. She showed up at 2:55 p.m. She is very dependable. I know that she would do anything for me if I asked her to. She depends on me also.

I can depend on other people besides my friends. I can depend on other people like my family. I depend on my little sister for the same things I depend on my best friend for. If I feel like I should not tell my best friend about something going on in my family then I would normally share it with my boyfriend. However, if it were still to serious to tell my boyfriend, then I would depend on my sister to be there for me. She would know what was going on and I can trust her not to say anything to my parents if I do not want them to know how I feel about the situation. My sister depends on me to take her to school and pick her up from school everyday. I depend on my boyfriend to trust me and I know that he depends on me to trust him. I do not expect my family to keep secrets from others, but I do not tell them secrets that I would tell my best friend or boyfriend. My parents depend on me to keep my grades up. I depend on them to give me money when I am out.

It is good to have people that you can share things with, things that you would not want to share with your parents or other members of your family. I would not care if someone just came up to me and needed to talk. Even if I did not even know this person, and I would want someone to do the same for me, if I were to have a time where my best friend or boyfriend could not be there for me. Depend on others besides yourself. It always turns out for the best if you just get it out in the open!