donald - sapulpa, Oklahoma

Video Games Are Good

In this world, if you stop moving you will die. This world is the world of video games. Many people say video games will rot your brain. I disagree with those people. I love video games and I could not live without them.

I need video games to get through school as well as everyday life. During a period of time that I could not play video games. My grades in school dropped and I became very stressed and depressed. I believe in video games because of the stress they help me relieve. Video games also have lots of roles in society. The military uses them, and they can be used in school. Video games are also used on pilots.

In the military they use video games to train men. They use them to train the men to handle situations that they could not experience without danger. Video games are used to simulate hostile situations for the soldiers and they are never in danger. Video games are also used in the training of pilots. They simulate the flight of airplanes so the pilot gets better at flying.

I also used educational video games. These video games are not my favorite video games. When I was young, they helped me learn to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. They taught me to do math, science, and strategy. If there is one thing video games have taught me, it is to be an excellent strategist. That’s the number one thing I love about video games they teach you to be a good strategist. If you don’t become good at making strategies then you won’t be very good. To be a good strategist on video games you have to learn to think and analyze the situation. I have a habit of doing that even if im not on the game.

Video games helped me when I was stuck in the hospital. I was always in bed with nothing to do but video games would help time go by and I would cheer up. Video games took away a lot of the loneliness that I had in that bed. If I could get internet access, I would be able to play with people from all over the world in any country. That’s a cool thing about videos games is you get to meet new people from new places every day. I think there is a game for every one. I truly do not know what I would be like if it was not for video games.