Jordan - Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Themes: love

The Meaning Love

What is the meaning of love? Some people think is answer the question of why humans exist or an adventure that you can’t escape. I think the meaning of love is finding that one special person that makes you the happiest that you can be. Someone that you always have to have right by your side.

I was in art class my Junior year of high school. He was a Senior, and both of us couldn’t see ourselves with one another. He was a partier, and I liked to stay at home with my family. Their was just something about him that attracted me to him. He was sarcastic, but in a good way. He was charming and very funny, and made me laugh like no one else ever did. Over the next week or so we started to get to know each other. I didn’t know what to think about him. He made me feel a way no other guy had ever done before. All I could think about was him. We would stay up all night talking to each other, knowing we both had to get up early the next morning for school. Soon we became inseparable.

It was time to go on m y first real date with him. He took me to a movie and out to eat. After the movie we went outside in the parking lot, in the pouring rain and danced slowly. It was so romantic and thoughtful; it’s the kind of moment every young lady dreams about. We looked at the moon and the stars together while he held me in his arms. He looked in my eyes, I gazed back into his, and he kissed me. Right that ever moment I knew I wanted to be with him for a long while. We’re dating now and our relationship is great. We complete each other. I keep him out of harms way in every way I possible can. He keeps me happy and loving life.

I no longer have to wonder if I’m going to find my soulmate, that some people spend their whole entire life searching for. Every morning when I wake up, I feel so happy and thankful to be alive. I have him to thank for that. Falling in love is unpredictable and so wonderful, you’ll never want to let it go once you found it. Love is a magnificent feeling that everyone should experience in their life. Love is all around you. All you have to do is wait for it, it’ll come.