Payton - Sapulpa, Oklahoma
Themes: birth

Killing Is Both Good and Bad

War kills lots of people every year, both innocent and not so much. Is it wrong? Is it possibly right? Well to tell you the truth I think it can be both under the right circumstances.

Let’s say for the sake of the argument someone was to break into my house. They plan to rob, harm, or possibly kill me. If I was to shoot him just to save my life, would that be wrong? That guy might have been an expecting father with a baby on the way. I just took that babies dad away. He might have been looking for food, or possibly even money for food. Did I do the wrong thing? Well I don’t think so. Now here me out it was self defense. He threatened my life so I took action.

The same thing could happen at war. Let’s say that I was to turn around and there was someone with a weapon standing there ready to end my life. My buddy turns around and kills him to save my life, was that wrong? That person could have been a fifteen year old that was forced into war by his country. He might have been pretending until the other soldiers of his went away, then told me a way out. There are tons of reasons killing is wrong. That is why you must stick with the old as time saying, “Think before you act.”

Abortion. That is a topic that nobody agrees on. Here is my opinion, it is killing no matter how you look at it. You just ended the life of a child. What right did you have to do that. None. Not at all. That kid could have been the next President of the United States. There is a

solution to it though it is called, “adoption.” You can always put the kid up for adoption there are tons of people that would love to have that kid.

Now killing is necessary. Yes, I said it. It’s sad but in the world these days it is sometimes the only way that settles things completely. Such as war we can sit here and have them fly planes into our buildings all day long, but the second that we stand up and say hey it’s on have you noticed they stopped flying planes into our buildings. It is just sad that the world has come to these harsh days.

So that is how I believe that some times the only way to end something is to simply kill someone, some group, some colt, or even gang. Now you have heard my input on how I believe that killing is both good and bad.