Michael - beggs, Oklahoma

Not what I believe what I live by

What I live by can be explained many different way’s. Some people would

Call me a religious man; however, no I am none of these. I would prefer to be called a person of truth there are many like me and there are many who lie, those people I despise it is not the wae to direct your self in life.

What is the price of truth? Only the hart of the human soul can deice to

Spec the truth and tell a lie. No one on earth has the obligation of lieng you can always tell the truth it your life you do with it watt you will. For instants my brother is four years older thin me. He bate a magazine for a good price and hide it from are parents and tilde me not to tell them so he asked me to lie. That is the funny thing about lieing it your choice to do it because he made me made at hem for something stupid and then I toiled my dad. My dad found it and tore it up in my brother’s face. So my brother duos not trust me any moor but he nose I will tell the truth about anything.

There four life can be fill up with lie’s or the truth you choose what you want

There four mack a chose how you live your life mack the right decagon tell the truth. Your barter of telling the truth mack your life riches and you can prosper no wires about a thing. So do not los you parent trust by lieing it allies better in the long run.

Four instinct I hade a Rick and I did not want to tell my dad I new he would be mad at me but I suck it up and told hem. And to my surprise he just told me did you larine anything from this and he tooled me I have to pay four the parts my shelf. So yes I am a man of truth but is it the right way maybe tire four shelf and see.