Alexander - Sapulpa, Oklahoma

Music Of My Life

Have you ever been so enraged that you want to take it out on anyone or anything? Well, music is that invisible knife that you use to slay your anger with. Have you ever felt so crappy that you don’t know what to do? Well, music is that box of chocolates that brightens up your day. Music can set the mood you’re in that day or make it better. In my life, I have learned to base my music around my life and the mood I am in.

I remember my life before I was into music, actually, I don’t, my life was pretty boring until I started listening to music, then it started to get some what interesting with more music. When I was about eight, this friend of mine was like “Hey, listen to this.” So I did, and it was the most amazing thing I have ever heard! All my pain and sorrow fluttered away to the sound of the double bass.It was the first metal band I ever heard, from then on it was all about the music, and the double bass. It was that friend that got me hooked on the music I listen to now, hooked like an addict hooked on chocolates.

My library of rock music consists of every type of music that I need to get through the day and the next day and the next day and the next day and yeah, you get the point. I am at the point in my life, like the chocolate addict, that if I am not listening to music, I am throwing a fit. Now, I can’t live without my music, so in a way, I am music. Music is so important to me, its like my heart monitor, if it goes off, who knows what will happen. I’m pretty sure it won’t be good. And as I live on, I will always know to use my music as my weapon.