Monica - Plano, Texas

Who among us has not searched for that one idea that would grant a satisfactory peace to our lives, a calm that transcends earthly trials and grants the internal silence that allows us to hear those love songs God whispers in our hearts? Like most humans, I searched for many years, assumed a multitude of personas seeking that special tenet or philosophy that resonated with my internal truth. I have poured through tomes on religion, books about life after death, essays on the essence of God.

Then, suddenly, one evening it all came together for me. I had read an article on quantum physics earlier in the day and picked up my next book, “Conversations with God” by Neale Donald Walsch. The “AHA” moment was a sharp spike into my heart that left me in joyous tears for days and still affects me.

When the book said “There is nothing but God,” I connected it with the quantum physics discovery that the observer affects the outcome of experiments, and all matter arises from energy. The next logical progression for me was a question to myself: “If God is all that is and all that is not, what is there that is NOT God?” My answer was “Nothing and no one.”

With this knowledge tucked deeply into my soul, I have since found true moments of incredible peace and joy. But, even this deeply held belief can be lost in forgetfulness and habit. I often must remind myself of this belief, especially when I fall prey to unhappiness or condeming others. For, if God is Love and God is All That Is, then, Love Is All That Is! LIATI, my fellow seekers!