Ellie - Geneseo, Illinois
Themes: love

Love at first sight. Words that you only thought were in fairy tales, yet you wish those words would come true for you. Those words make your heart reel with passion, hope, remembrance, and jealousy of those lucky few that experience love at first sight.

Love is being the only girl he sees, and when he sees you, he’s the happiest he’s been all day. It’s longing and waiting, for what seems like a lifetime, to be back in each other’s arms. Love is a kiss that sends sparks down to your toes. It’s looking into each other’s eyes and seeing a sparkle in their eye that was not there before. When just their name crosses your thoughts, your heart skips a beat. Love is melting in his arms and never wanting to leave.

Love is giving him the power to break your heart, but trusting him not to. It’s not caring what other people say, and loving him anyway. When other people don’t want you to be together, it doesn’t matter because you are with him. As you close your eyes, all you can picture in your mind is his sweet smile. Love is caring about him no matter how far away you are. It’s when that one special guy smiles at you and it brightens your whole day.

Love isn’t about finding the perfect person; it’s about seeing an imperfect person perfectly. It’s not about the words we say, the actions we take, the things we do, or the hearts we break. It’s about people who can look at each other and just know. It’s for once in your life, not having to try to be happy, because when you are with him, you just are. When no one else understands you, he does.

Love at first sight is not needing to know their name; it’s just looking in their eyes and feeling a completeness.