Garret - Fairplay, Colorado

I Believe In Good Humor

I believe in good humor because good humor is the cure for most situations. When a person is sad or lonely, it is hard to make him or her feel happy unless you give them something. With humor, you can make that person cheer up in an instant, that is if you have good humor, and you can make that person laugh. I like to see people having a good time when I am around, and I achieve this with good humor.

I can almost always find a way to make people laugh. The reason that I make people laugh is because I don’t like to be around people when they are grumpy or sad; their sadness drains the vibe out of the air. I like it when we all are having a good time and people don’t want to leave my presence. Without humor, how are you ever supposed to get along with anybody? Humor is what lightens you up and makes you have fun.

I’ve known Harold since the beginning of this school year. Harold is a freshman here at Northeastern Junior College (NJC) and so am I. Earlier in the year, I did not really get along with Harold, because everywhere I went; it was always Harold’s the greatest at every thing. I barley know this Harold and every body says he’s so funny, he’s a great athlete. All the aspects that people know me buy I guess Harold was better, so I didn’t like him very much. Harold and I are now taking an English class together, and we are the best of friends. We are both hilarious, and we make even our teacher, Ms. Williams, laugh. Sadly we do more jokes and have fun than pay attention.

When a person meets other people, it mostly is a weird experience. Do they like me? Do they not like me? Did I not say a lot? Did I say too much? If I can make a person laugh, that means he or she likes me. Have you ever made somebody laugh and then have them not like you? No, that would be ridiculous. The reaction toward you is always good. Humor+ could mean the difference in getting a job and not getting a job. Now, you can see why I believe in good humor.