Larissa - Sterling, Colorado
Themes: love

I’ll Find You Babe!

Where, oh where, can he be? I know deep down that my very own Prince Charming is out there, thinking about me, too. One day we will meet, fall in love, and the rest will be history. Until this day comes, I will be sitting back and preparing for my perfect moment to arrive. As far back as I can remember, I have dreamed of finding Mr. Right, falling in love, and having a fairytale wedding.

The day that I finally meet my Mr. Right I hope it is perfect in every possible sense. I can imagine it being a perfect spring day, not so hot that I’m drenched with sweat, but not so cold that I have goose bumps covering my entire body. I’ll be wearing the perfect sun dress that is covered in pink and white flowers that flows down to my knees. My lightly colored hair will be left down so he can see the full extent of its shine. I won’t be wearing any heels because I don’t want to take any chances of falling flat on my face. He will be preferably wearing a collared shirt, his choice of color, with dark stone washed jeans. I can picture him seeing me from afar; he will follow his instincts, walk up to me with confidence, and ask me out on our very first date.

After our first date, we will realize that we are meant for each other in every single way. We will spend our days cuddling on the couch and eating nothing but Chinese take-out. Our nights will be filled with oodles of romantic movie rentals and candle light dinners. After a year he will pick up a huge diamond ring, get down on one knee, and propose to me! Next, we will plan our prefect wedding. Since we don’t want to make a big fuss over it we choose to fly to Vegas, to have a close, intimate, and wild wedding.

Deep down I know that I am a strong, confident woman, and I would never need a man to complete me, though I could never imagine spending the rest of my life all by my lonesome. I believe that we are all meant to find some one special, who is meant just for us. I know that the road to my Mr. Right will be a long one, but I am ready for the challenge and excitement that my future holds for me. The spaces between our hands our made specifically for another to fill them in, and I can’t wait to find that someone’s whose will interlock perfectly with mine.