Alicia - South Hero, Vermont

I believe that god has a plan for everyone. I believe that he wants me to succeed in life for whatever I choose to do, and I should be happy while I do it. I believe in karma, so what goes around comes back around 10 times better or worse depending on the situation. I also believe that I make life what I want it to be. I believe that fear only makes you stronger, and crying only makes you human. I believe that you don’t have to go to church to believe in god, you can believe in him without a special service for him. I believe that I will succeed in life, and make a difference in the world. I believe that I have a lot of friends who can trust me to keep a secret. I believe that I am special. I believe that my family loves me no matter what. I believe that my education is important to get a good career. I believe that there is still more things for me to learn. I believe that I will make right and wrong choices in my lifetime and I will learn from them and become stronger. I believe that you don’t have to impress anyone. I believe that everyone should be treated equal and everyone should have to right for freedom of speech. I believe that I’m done writing this essay.