Mohammed - Irving, Texas

I believe that I can reach the goals that I wanted in my life. I always believed that I would do anything to reach them. Ever since I was a kid my parents always told me set goals for your future and told me to believe that I can do it. Sometimes I do have doubts that what if I don’t get I wanted in my life. Because you can’t get everything you want in your life.

My number one goal now is to pass all my classes with all A’s but seems like that’s impossible. I am still trying my best to get the grades I want. I know I will graduate from high school and get a full scholarship, maybe not the full scholarship but that’s my goal. My long term goal is too go to college and graduate from there and go on with my career. I always wanted to be an interior designer or an architect either one will make me happy. I have a lot of goals that I set for me but they only come when I face it. My parents are one of the biggest things in my life that helped me set these goals. With out them pressuring me I don’t know if I would even come that far with my grades. I know I am just a freshman but my dreams are always way bigger what I can reach at this moment. All my life I wanted to grow up and be something and make my parents happy make them realize that what ever they told me I listen to it up to this day. I want to give them back what they did for me when I was little.

I think positive about my future even if I know I won’t be able to do something. I keep a positive thinking about. I try to make my self believe that there is no what if! I know I can do it. Its always good have dreams and it’s always good to believe that one day they might come true. Not all dreams come true but its worth to try and if that dream does not come true well you can always dream again. I have taught my self that along the way.