Kelly - 75061, Texas

Have you ever heard the phrase, “What goes around, comes around?” Well, it’s supposed to be called Karma, and it’s usually true. If you’re expecting me to write an essay on a story about how I agree or disagree with Karma then followed by a story, you’re pretty much out of luck. Instead, I’m choosing to write about why I think the phrase, “What goes around, comes around”, is something I both agree and disagree with.

The reason I disagree with karma is because that there are still people that do crimes and get away with them and never get what they deserve. Here’s an example, I’ll use 9/11 as an example. During 9/11, as we all know, terrorists bombed the World Trade Center. Instead of wasting the many attempts at capturing the terrorists that bombarded the building, they are still on the loose killing many innocent Iraqis. On top of that, the involved races, primarily Iranian, Iraqi, and almost all other Indian races, are being persecuted, blamed, made fun of, and have to face segregation for the terrorist attacks that most of them didn’t even commit. This is one of the many reasons that I don’t agree with karma. What goes around doesn’t always come back around like in most cases.

But in some cases, I do agree with karma. Sometimes, what goes around actually does come around. For instance, one of my friends got beat up by a 7th grader. A few weeks later, the seventh grader got a ticket and was expelled from school. This is good example about the optimistic side of karma. Another good example is how rapists and predators try to kidnap 13-year-old girls or boys. Most of them get captured on the internet by using girl and boy decoys and them getting lured into cops.

All in all, karma is good or bad. It doesn’t make a difference in life anyway. But, I guess it just depends on how you act.