Herman - Irving, Texas
Themes: love

There have been many times when I have been asked what I believe in and my answer is always delayed because I find it real hard to point out a certain belief from which I base my decisions off of. After some time, I come to the conclusion that there is only one belief in which I blindly believe in and hope to stay true to for the rest of my life. The belief that gets me through every day of my life is the statement which says love is what allows the Earth to continue its path.

Every serious problem I have found myself in has been solved by what may sound as one simple thing, love. When one of my cousin’s was ran over in Mexico I knew that what we needed the most then was not to cry, but to be strong, pull ourselves together and overcome the situation. Although after hearing the news my first reaction was covering in tears worried about what may be ahead of us, I soon understood that crying would not resolve anything and that instead I was to get my parents to get themselves together and think about what we were to do next. My family agreed that since there really wasn’t anything we could do to help his condition better, we had to head to Mexico and make sure him and my aunt knew that they always had our unconditional support. After a few months of recovery, my cousin was able to bring his life the closest to normal as it’s possible, and he was able to do this with the strength that his entire family gave him with the love they sent his way.

Like the mentioned problem, there have been many others in which love has become my salvation and that is why love is so important in my daily life. I believe that if everything we do is done with all of our love and passion, then things will turn out way better in the long run. When we do things with a bad intention, the results will be the proof that we did. Love is what allows all of us to be able to work together and learn to live as one big family. If the love doesn’t exist and instead we do everything because we are being forced to, what we do will lack a lot of effort. That is why I try to make sure everyday that every action I take is done in the best way possible. I believe that putting all of our strength into what we do is the way to ultimately succeed in life.

Life is all about staying true to yourself and doing what you think is right, that is why I have chosen to live my life the way I choose, with love being the greatest part of it. If there is ever something that is keeping me away from something I want, I know that with love and determination I can achieve what I wish. Without love in our lives, we really wouldn’t have lives. Love is what allows us to be who we truly are and gives us the chance to express our feelings, this I believe.