Desiree - Pittsfield, Massachusetts
Themes: Christianity

” A Reflection of Religion”

I believe there is a God-one God, the almighty and that we are temporarily placed on earth before we can enter heaven. I believe Jesus was His son and he died for the world to save all of our souls from sin and eternal damanation in hell and I have many reasons for what I believe. I believe in Love, that if you cannot love then you are only capable to hate. I believe in faith, which is most important. Family too, is very important, whether it is a biological family or just someone who loves and cares for you. To know that you are loved keeps your spirits high. I am a very spiritual person and I believe in the supernatural, such as lost souls. I do not see Perguratory as a medium between heaven and hell, nor as hell on Earth, but as a waiting place before Judgement Day. I do not know if spirits wait for judgement or if they go straight to another world, although I know there is good and there is evil. I belive evcery soul is at the hand of God and only he will know our destiny. I believe in Destiny, and that we in the end choose our own. I think that Earth is a place where God tests our faith based on the hearts intentions. I believe in mercy also, because I know there is such a thing as intensions, and if your intensions are good then you shall be worthy of Mercy for failure. I also believe that natuire has life too and that we should care for the earth as we would our own. Animals have hearts and minds, but rivers and oceans have souls, for this I believe.