Amanda - Pittsfield, Massachusetts

Most people believe that God watches everything we do, that he plans our lives for us and watches over us to make sure that they go according to plan. God decides when and how we die, and he makes sure that we don’t die before our time by sending us guardian angels. I don’t believe that. I agree that all of these things happen, but I don’t think it’s God doing it.

See, what I think is that family members that have passed watch over us to make sure that we are always okay. If not, they are our guardian angels, and they come down to help us out. It wouldn’t make sense for some random angel to come down and save us and it certainly wouldn’t make sense for this one man to plan the lives of of everyone who is born. God and these guardian angels don’t know us like our family does so how do they know what’s best for us?

I believe that when we die, we join our deceased family members in heaven and watch over the family members that are still living. They decide what happens in our future and make sure that we get there. The dead constantly send us messages to let us know that they are there and that they are taking care of us

In conclusion, I believe that there is no such thing as this man named God, who supposedly plans your life for you before you are born. I believe that your family members up in heaven make choices for you and make sure you get to where they want you to be. They are the ones up there taking care of everything for you and in your time of need, they are the ones who come down as guardian angels and save you. Family members help shape your life, whether they are down here with you, or up there watching you.