Gualter - tallahassee, Florida

The magic solution

I believe that I have the power to help others and to make a difference. Some times people wait for a magic solution when they are facing a difficult situation. Believe me, you can be this magic solution. When you talk to someone in need, in order to help him you should offer your shoulder to lean on. You should spend sometime listening to him. Trust me, you could be saving a life or a family you have never known. I believe that problems happen in our lives so that we can learn from them and use this experience to help others. Are you having problems now? Listen to me my friend, I have problems too. However, instead of bowing my head, crossing my arms and crying, I fight with confidence to overcome the situation, that’s my advice to you. Sometimes people feel discouraged for some reason, and due to this, they throw in the towel, and give up on their dreams; they don’t want fight anymore. They become tired and lose hope. But believe me you’re the magic solution. Probably this person just needs someone to encourage him, to say something positive, to listen to him and share his feelings with. This is what I call the magic solution. I won’t ever forget that day when I had the great opportunity to help people with HIV. I was a volunteer and I had to pack 250 canned goods. While I was doing that, it felt so special that I don’t have the words to describe it. Don’t ever forget that when you offer yourself to help you will receive it back three fold. I remember when I was listening to a lecture from a lady who went to Africa to help, but according to her she received far more than she expected. I believe that the magic solution is your friends, your family, the person next to you; someone who has the power to help you overcome the obstacles in your life by talking and listening to you.

This I believe!