Felicis - cedar hill, Texas
Themes: work

Hard Work Pays off

Good rewards come to people who work for it. I believe in this statement because I have experienced it, and strongly believe that if anybody dedicates their heart to it, then they’re guaranteed to succeed.

I remember the day I had so much homework, and I tried to do all the work in one night, I stayed up all night until 1 am. When I had finally finished all my work, I examined it and thought it wasn’t any better than an 80. Not caring I stuck it in my backpack as I was filled with fatigue. The next day when I got to school, I ate breakfast hoping that it would keep me alert during class. When I walked into the classroom there was a basket sitting on the teacher’s desk, I slowly pulled out my assignment and put it in the basket. Towards the end of the day after lunch I saw my assignment on my desk and immediately thought that I failed, I picked up my assignment and it looked it up and down thoroughly. At the top of the paper I saw a circled grade in red that said 100. I was too tired to show excitement, so as a result I sat down quietly, and put my head down. As my head was down I thought of how long I stayed up to work on the assignment. I then came to realize that good things come to people who work for it.

Some people have different beliefs in this quote, and think that when you don’t always give it your 100% you’ll still get good rewards in the end. They’re people who are to self-centered and think that just because they may not work as hard as others, the rewards will be the same. In my opinion, it has been proven that when you work hard in putting all your effort in what you’re doing, then receiving something good ends up to be the last step. The sign of hard work is the sign of success. Sometimes you have to work for a long period of time to get that certain reward, most of the time the reward or surprise is not expected. It usually shocks most people when they are handed a gift because they don’t know what the gift is for. I’ve heard of some work environments that hand out certificates according to the dedication of the employee, and those certificates are often never thrown away, but displayed out for their offspring to see.

Regularly when others see the hard work of each other, it inspires them to also be industrial. Some people are naturally born lazy, so it takes a while to teach them a new character trait. Some people also are just too stubborn to make a difference in their life, while others that are working hard, and gaining a wonderful experience that can never be forgotten.