Viktor - Milliken, Colorado
Themes: freedom

I strongly believe in the freedom to do things without being bothered. One of the things I believe in is the freedom of your own room. I think you should be able to put things, like posters of things you like, in your room. Also, I think people, like your family and friends, should respect the privacy of your room. I also think you should be able to organize and put things how you like them in your room. Also, if you have an extra T.V. or a game system just lying around, let your kid have it in their room because they know that you are respecting their privacy. People seem happier knowing that they have some privacy and freedom in their rooms.

I also believe that you should be able to write freely. I think that people should respect what you write. If you have a diary, you wouldn’t want people to read it, would you? Also, if I write something I wouldn’t want people to read it, especially if it’s personal or embarrassing. You should also be able to write about things that interest you or you enjoy. Plus, just because you may write something violent or wrong, doesn’t mean it will happen. In fact, studies have shown since more violent things have come out, violence around the world has gone down.

Finally, I believe in the freedom of what you wear. I don’t like the idea of schools making you wear uniforms either. You can’t express yourself by dressing how other people want you to. What you wear tells what you are like and what you feel. It also tells who you are and what you enjoy doing. As you can now see, freedom is a very important aspect of life and everyone should be allowed to express their freedom.