Mason - Johnstown, Colorado

I very strongly believe in looking at the glass half full. People who don’t look at the glass half full need to learn look at the positives. When you don’t want to do something then look at all the positives of doing that. If you don’t then the world would be dull and boring. Nobody would be excited. If you were a person who looks at the glass half empty then you must learn to look at the positives not the negatives. If you learn to then you will have an exciting happy life. You will make a ton of new friends.

Looking at the glass half full means that you are a happy person. Every one that is positive will like to be around you. If you’re a negative person then you won’t get far in life. You need to have confidence in your self. You need to think I can do this or I will do this. If you do you will most likely get it. If you’re negative then you won’t get it because you won’t even try because you will think that you will not succeed.

You should learn to look at the positives (if you don’t already) because people would think of the positive things and they might see your face. They will think about how positive you are. Also you will set a perfect example on how to be positive and the results of being positive. If people learn to be positive then the world will be more exciting and happy.

Negative people almost never get anything right. They make the world dull and not that exciting. An example on being positive is when you’re sick. If you think of the positives then you will feel way better. If you think of the negative side then you feel much worse. If you think of the positives then you do feel better and happier. That is why I very deeply strongly believe in looking at the glass half full not empty. It would definitely make the world a much happier and exciting.