Courtney - Johnstown, Colorado
Themes: environment

Pollution is Wrong

I believe pollution is wrong, it hurts everyone and everything in our world and our world. An example of pollution is when you drive a car. I believe you should walk or ride something that doesn’t use gas. For example, a bike, a scooter, or a set of rollerblades. Another example of pollution is when you throw a recyclable item away. I believe you should recycle anything that’s recyclable. The third example is when you throw trash on the ground. I believe if it’s a recyclable item find a recycle bin to put it in. I believe if you can’t find a recycle bin at least throw it away. I believe even if it’s not a recyclable item to pick it up and throw it away.

I believe if we don’t stop polluting we will all die. Either by heat or flood. This is because the more we pollute the bigger the hole in the ozone layer gets. The hole is 10,000 feet in diameter if not bigger. The hole is letting in more heat. We don’t have to worry about it right now, but we will if we keep polluting. The hole is over Antarctica right now. Soon the hole will be over us. Making it to hot to live. We will die of flood because of the ozone layer. It’s over Antarctica letting more heat in, which is melting Antarctica. If Antarctica melts it would flood a whole bunch of places near Antarctica, maybe the whole world considering how much ice is there. When Antarctica melts it would also kill the penguins which live in Antarctica. Antarctica is already starting to melt. Ice is cracking and icebergs are breaking. Soon Antarctica won’t be there and you might not be there either.

I don’t know how you could live with yourself knowing when you pollute that you could kill everyone and everything. I believe if you don’t pollute you’re a hero to everyone and everything in the world. I believe everyone can be a hero but they have to start now. I believe that a world without pollution is a wonderful world. I believe a world with pollution is a sick world. I believe pollution is wrong, because it hurts everyone and everything in the world and our world.